We look forward to welcoming at ISH Venues.
- Reviewed our terms and conditions and outlined our visitor guidelines
- Undertaken a Risk Assessment of our facilities including;
- Adapting our meeting room capacities for social distancing
- Preparing new menus offering individual ‘grab and go meals’
- Changed our day delegate inclusions to individual bottled water and disposable cups and pre packed biscuits
- Ensuring all staff are fully trained on social distancing and new robust hygiene measures
- Supplying sanitiser wipes in our meeting rooms and ensuring that there will be gel points on entering and exiting our venue
- Training our cleaning team to ensure quality focused sanitisation
- Installed high profile signage and visuals, highlighting social distancing requirements and hygiene measure
- Reviewed procedures to reduce the amount of contact with our teams yet offer great communication and information
- Prepared a plan for a possible illness and outbreak, including isolation areas and training
- Increased our technical capabilities through new and improved AV resources, high bandwidth and video conferencing equipment
The ISH team is looking forward to welcoming our valued visitors back soon.
Thank you for your support now and in the future.